Monday, April 4, 2011

I Give In!

Ok…so I have finally decided to succumb to the blogging revolution. I had previously considered all this blogging going on by everyone and their mother pretty egotistical and at the most a glorified diary. I mean…how self centered to think that the world is just out their holding their breath, waiting eagerly to hear what YOU have to say right? Uh, well maybe.

It occurred to me that one COULD really get away with a blog without coming across as an authority on something, or everything for that matter. It is not so much about documenting your success, but more about documenting your journey. There is much to be learned from successes and failures. Plus, I am so tired of being TOO tired to do the things that I love and make me happy. I need to be held accountable. That’s where you come in. There are bound to be others who are on the same paths as I am now and I would love to learn from them. 

“Wise men speak because they have something to say; Fools because they have to say something.” Plato. Either way…here I am:)

P.S. My apologies to all you bloggers I previously mocked in silence….I’m sure some of you are nuts, but not ALL of you.

No comments:

Post a Comment